Re: Suitsat???

Hello Folks,

Just a reminder: According to NASA (www.nasa.gov) the EVA is scheduled for
5:20 PM EST. You can watch the event on NASA TV from the stream NASA runs on
the website. NASA TV Coverage begins at 4:30 PM. When you see/hear that the
suit is out the hatch, then you can expect to hear it on the next pass over
your location.

I'm crossing my fingers here for a good signal!

David Goncalves
W1EUJ

--
David Goncalves