SuitSat Powerpoint presentation

Hello All:

I have just written up the SuitSat project and placed it on our club web
site blog. In it is a link to our server where Gould WA4SXM's Powerpoint
presentation resides. Simply click it and save it to your drive - it is 3MB
in size. Most of the rest of the blog article is basic information you have
already seen from Trevor and others.

Feel free to register on the blog and submit comments :)

73, Jamie
WB4YDL