Re: Nova for Windows problems

>Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 11:20 AM
>Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Nova for Windows problems
>

>Did you check your time zone setting to make sure that's correct?

Thanks for the help from all those you gave me advice.  A quick note from
AJ9N told me to check the box in the settings.....you know I never saw that
box for the time zone ever. In the end it was the time zone setting in Nova
that was set wrong.  I never saw it there .... and figured since the time
was right so was the time zone.  Small senior moment maybe ???

Thanks again

Bill Booth
sunny Sundridge, ON

Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html