Nova for Windows problems

I had this program work great in w98SE, but now I have changed to XP-2E it
works ..... but the display is about 2+ hours out maybe.

I have tried different lat/long settings and it does not make a lot of
difference, maybe a few minutes at best.  I have been checking it against my
weather satation software and the ISS Fan Club display and while they both
agree with the location, Nova is still out.  The weather station has its own
locator as it is used to listen for those birds, and then report what the
next AOS will be.

I suspect that the problem lies in XP and the faster clock on the board
maybe ......anyone have any ideas as to why.

Bill Booth VE3NXK
Sundridge ON, Canada
79.23.37 W x 45.46.18 N
FN05ns