Re: W32 and desense

I like Icom and this was one of there worst products I have ever seen,
within our group there is  1 or 2 of them we pass around as a junk/slave
radio.

One of them we have just starts to drift off freq for no reason at all, it
can be sitting monitoring or under heavy transmit, no matter what all of a
sudden it will start to fade away, the final resolution to this radio is to
drop it on the ground or hit it with a hammer and it will fix itself..

We have tried to isolate the problem and just cant find it, we even set the
freq dead on and would drift almost 8k off again. Does not matter if it is
2m or 440 both sides do the same thing.

weird radio.

KB7TBT
http://www.kb7tbt.com
DM33

Remember: You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter!