Re: W32 and desense

That would have to be a lot of leakage if it's desensing on
crossband.  Worth trying another duplexer though, in case there's
something in there like a parasitic junction generating a harmonic
that's close to the receiver frequency.  I've seen weirder things .. ;-)

On Feb 2, 2006, at 3:17 PM, John Geiger wrote:

> It could also be a problem with the duplexer-maybe its isolation
> isn't as
> good as it is supposed to be, and some RF is leaking back into the
> UHF side.
>
> 73s John NE0P

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]