Re: W32 and desense

Unfortunately a W32 is probably the worst idea to have when attaching an
external antenna.

Twin band operations with just the standard rubber dummy antenna is
marginal.

Icom discontinued the W32 because it was a hunk of junk but people kept on
asking for it because it was the cheapest true twin band HT radio out on the
market. So of course if they can sell a product they will regardless if it
is worthless.

I owned a W32 for 1 day, the intermod and desence was unbelievable. I
brought it back and got a T7H.

KB7TBT
http://www.kb7tbt.com
DM33

Remember: You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter!