Re: pre-amp

Thanks for the tip, I'm warming my muscles up for the 1220 pass of the
SO-50 over my QTH. Hopefully I'll hear it now. I'll be on full duplex too.

*Amir Findling*, 73 de K9CHP, Syracuse NY

Coordinator, Senior K9 Handler Western New York SearchDogs, Inc
www.wnysearchdogs.org <http://www.wnysearchdogs.org>

NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org <http://www.nysfedsar.org/>
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org>