Re: suitsat SSTV software

Rich,

It is NOT adjustable.
The bandwidth and and record rate is just fine for what you are using it
for.
It is not CD quality!! HI.. The files can get rather big, but
you can compress them to a .wma file. (Right click the file)
COMPRESSED files will NOT decode! It is fair for regular audio though.

Make sure you have a lot of (copy of VOX) empty files in the desktop
directory.
This way, you can just rename the VOX.wav (recorded file) to something else.
Then on a fly, you can rename your -copy of files- to VOX.
You are ready for another recording secession.

Also, IF you play back an audio file with media player or whatever,
and have MMSSTV running, IF you choose "Stereo Mix" in the RECORDING
properties
for your volume control, MMSSTV will decode your recording!!

Hope this helps....

73, Scott