Re: suitsat SSTV software

Thanks to everyone who replied to my inquiry!

I'm going to use Vox Recorder and MMSSTV for my setup due to the problems
that many of you warned me about regarding the timing and quality of
standard audio cassette recordings.

When trying Vox Recorder, the output seems to be a 176kbps 22kHz wav
file.  Is this adjustable and, if so, what is the recommended setting.  I
didn't see a way within Vox Rec to adjust it.  Changing the multimedia
options for recording in Windows control panel is not adjusting the
quality.

73 de Rich N3WWN (FN00)