Re: suitsat SSTV software

Hi Rich,

That should work.  You can connect a tape or feed a
wave
file into your decoding program.
Below is a link for building a TX switch and an audio
transformer circuit.  When you connect to boxes
together, you may need
to stick in an Audio Transformer to prevent ground
loops.
I just played an MP3 file and decoded it on the same
box
at the same time.  I just crossed the head set
connector to the
mic connector.  It worked.  Its noisy because of a
ground loop
but it worked.

wf1f

http://www.barberdsp.com/tech/tcorner.htm#INTERFACE