Re: suitsat SSTV software

Hi!  I'm planning on using MMSSTV for receiving SuitSat...but I'd like to
test it first.

Does anyone have a recording of some SSTV in Robot36 format that I can use
to test my setup?

I plan to record the passes with a cassette recorder connected to the
speaker jack of the 2m receiver and then decode afterwards so I can focus
on reception during the pass.  Anyone see a problem with doing that?

Thanks!

73 de Rich N3WWN (FN00)