Travelling

On Wednesday (Feb 1) I will be travelling to Washington DC to work in
the AMSAT Office and to give a presentation at the FCC Radio
Club.  On Saturday I'll be giving another presentation to the Carroll
County ARC in Westminster, MD will be in Westminster until the
5th.  After that time I'll be travelling on vacation visiting
Fredericksburg, VA, Petersburg VA, Greenville NC, Kannapolis NC,
Anderson SC and Atlanta.  I'll be returning home to California on the 14th.

I may or may not work satellite passes along the way, though at this
time it looks like I will take some equipment, though not S-Band due
to space and power requirements. I'll be transmitting a beacon on
APRS as N1DID when mobile.

If you need to reach me or need a grid in that area let me know -
I'll basically be travelling through FM19-15 and may be in FM07 and
FM 05. Then EM95, and EM84 and 83.  I'll do the best I can if you request it.

Email is probably the best means to reach me, though you can contact
Martha and she can reach me by phone if an emergency develops.

73,

Emily

N1DID formerly W0EEC - CM87tm

Donate to AMSAT at http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php