lower frequency downlinks cont.

Hello again, de pat n2oeq

Thanks for the technical info and noise graph.

My real world experience is that I hear HF downlinks better than VHF and especially UHF.

And I'm using a 12 element X beam for UHF and have marginal reception.

I would love to build and launch a satellite but I dont have the expertise to do so. That is why I propose it to the group.
I'm happy to donate to amsat for a universally usable satellite but not to further the interests of a select few.

Agree with the idea or reject it. If amsat is not interested, perhaps they could share it with other groups who might be interested.

Many thanks to all the amsat volunteers for echo and eagle. Just think about lower frequency downlinks in the future and PLEASE raise the Echo downlink power on UHF PHONE now and then.

K.I.S.S.  73, pat