Re: suitsat, i want to participate,

Hi Jeffery,
You are on the right track.

Here is a link to a bunch of sstv links, i hope it
helps.
http://www.marexmg.org/fileshtml/sstvlinkpage.html

The SSTV from SuitSat will be "robot 36" mode.
Weak signals may cause the decoding program not to
"Auto start".
Manual starting is recomended.

If you have the ability to recieve HF, try to monitor
14.230 usb or 14.233 usb.  This will help you get
ready to decode
the fm suitsat 145.990 mhz fm.  Most HF uses Scotty1
and not much Robot-36 format.  Or,  Try using two
computer side by side.
Run your SSTV software on both and cross connect the
speaker from
one pc to the Mic of the other for a quick test.

good luck wf1f

--- "Mr Jeffrey L. Ross" <res0y3af1@verizon.net>

http://mail.yahoo.com