suitsat, i want to participate,

i have ESS audiodrive soundcard, plug in the ht on one end and the other at
line in on the computer, set the freq, set the radio to not transmit, run the
sstv software (CHROMAPIX)and look for some soundcard settings and sstv
settings,I THINK I PLACE ONE(sstv) setting  (sstv mode) at ROBOT 36, Anything
else i need to know? I wish i had some help from the local hams who know about
this (sstv). ill keep asking, in the mean time, please help me if you can,
thanks much, KC8GKF

p.s. i also know i have alot of reading and learning to do real fast. im at
it.