Question For the Group

Since the suitsat will be released while Iím at work, has I will have to use
a tape recorder on a VOX setting (omni-antenna.)  Iíve got a Ten Tec 6N2 or
I can use an ICOM 820H with a simple cord going from audio out (headphones)
to the Mic in on the tape.

I would like to try the setup over the next 2 days, while I am off from
work.

Any ideas Ė suggestions?

73ís

Thanks to all