Re: lower frequency downlinks

Fred,

Along with a few others, I tested PSK31 on PCSAT-2.  10 meter up-link
and 145.825 down-link, was very difficult to keep the PSK signal tuned
along with the doppler shift even with NOVA and WispDDE.  So some work
needs to be done with PSK to compensate for doppler if it is going to
be used on satellites IMHO.

Jerry  -  K0HZI