From: John B. Stephensen [mailto:kd6ozh@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, 30 January, 2006 21:18
To: Christensen, Eric; n2oeq@netzero.net; bod@amsat.org
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] lower frequency downlinks

I don't have exact dimensions, but they would add an additional 30-35
inches. They would also preclude any long antennas along that axis. A loop
for the 10 meter band is 8.5 feet square.

73,

John
KD6OZH

How long is it with the solar panels out?  I'm not sure of the dimensions of
P3E, either, but it might be big enough for a loop.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN FM15hn

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]