Re: Re: P3E launch in 2006?

I too agree that the volunteer effort should focus on the primary goal of closing on PE3 and getting it launched.

I suppose that those who are closest to PE3, don't subscribe to this board, a simple response to this email thread would be sufficient.

I would imagine that they want to "sit" on it to use in a future news release.  Just like my company does for their quarterly results.

Regards,
- Joe, K7ZT