Re: Good DX?

I worked a UA3 a few years ago on FO-20, but it is a tad bit higher.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS I was looking at G0MRF's MEO proposal this AM (http://www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/MEOSAT.htm) after looking at http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/st-5/spacecraft/index.html. Interesting little spacecraft, interesting orbit, and a satellite proposal that I think has lots of potential for a university program.

73, Drew KO4MA