RE: P3E launch in 2006?

I understood Peter's last email on this list as saying they didn't have the
resources (people) available to keep updating the website.

I'd prefer they used the limited volunteer effort to actually build and test
P3E and P5A rather than maintain a website.

Information already on the web implies a launch date of 2009 for P5A. Since
they want to test out some of the P5A functionality on P3E and have plenty
of time to make changes if needed to P5A then we can conclude P3E would be
launched either towards the end of 2006 or during 2007.

I'm sure plenty of info will be made available in the couple of months prior
to launch.

73 Trevor M5AKA