OA4CVT satatus xe2at

Hi Augusto OA4CVT was at 1433 pass today Sun 29th , he heard XE1MEX and me,
unfortunally he canot get trough the satellite :-(
He will be tonight Sun night until his LOS at 0308...
GL to all and his adress in QRZ.com is not correct, I will post his new
adress
somebody can tell me how change his adress in QRZ ??
73 de Al
XE2AT
GL with OA :-)