Re: Grid Square Maps in PDF

Margaret Leber wrote:
 > On 01/27-11:20, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
 >>After having Googled around some, I'm looking for personal
 >>recommendations for software that will take a list of grid squares
and >>darken or mark them on a map of the US. Basically I want to
automate >>what I've been doing for several years with a paper map and a
 >>highlighter pen.
 >>Any recommendations?
 >  Take a look at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml
 >  It's a comprehensive ham radio mapping program written in Postscript.

Postscript data is easy to convert to PDF.

One way is to use Ghostscript.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org