From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: 1/29/2006 11:52 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Contacting NA1SS

I would love to contact NA1SS. I hear them on 145.8 from time to
time. But, I don't know whether to transmit on 144.49 or 437.8. Help?
73,
Carl Yaffey  O----'-::  K8NU
Yaffey Music Services: banjo/guitar/bass/mandolin lessons, recording
studio.
carl_yaffeyADDED_TO_STOP_SPAM@yahoo.com, 614 268 6353, Columbus OH
http://www.carl-yaffey.com