Re: FM Only Sats

hi joe, wf1f here.

i have been plaing with 51 and 27.
The amsat link below is very accurate.

see ya on FM
Miles

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/status.php

AMSAT-OSCAR 51 (Echo or AO-51)
Analog Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM (PL - 67Hz)
145.880 MHz FM QRP (no PL)
1268.700 MHz FM (PL - 67Hz)
Analog Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM
2401.200 MHz FM
PSK-31 Uplink 28.140 MHz USB
Digital Uplink: 145.860 MHz 9600 bps, AX.25
1268.700 MHz 9600 bps AX.25
Digital Downlink: 435.150 MHz 9600 bps, AX.25
2401.200 MHz 38,400 bps, AX.25
Broadcast Callsign: PECHO-11
BBS Callsign: PECHO-12
Launched June 29, 2004

PCSat2
UI Digipeater    145.825 MHz FM 1200 Baud AFSK
TLM and PSK Downlink 435.275 MHz FM 1200 AFSK or
PSK-31
PSK-31 Uplink 29.4 MHz PSK-31
Aux Downlink 437.975 MHz FM 1200 and 9600 Baud AFSK
Voice Repeater Downlink 437.975MHz FM
Deployed 3 August 2005

PCSat2 is a payload experiment mounted externally on
the International Space Station. It uses the same
frequencies as PCSat but will also include a PSK-31
experiment. For more information visit the PCSat2
Website.

Top

AMRAD OSCAR 27   (AO-27)
Uplink 145.850 MHz FM
Downlink 436.795 MHz FM
Launched 26 September 1993

AO-27 has been put back in operation by the control
team for the ascending nodes. They report that they
have placed a new schedule on-board but the Orbital
Time from the satellite seems to be about two minutes
early compared to the website and my control
software.They really need any reports of any
unexpected or off-schedule times when the transponder
changes mode. They ask that you try to get as close to
the second as you can and make sure your clock is
calibrated closly to GPS or some other time source.
Please let the control team know how good you think
your clock is. Times in UTC will help.

The control team has lowered the watchdog timers in
order to keep the on times longer but with the current
way the satellite is timing they don't know for sure.
Remember that the satellite is in it's time of
greatest eclipse this time of year.

The latest information on AO-27 from control operator
Michael Wyrick, N3UC, can be found at
http://www.ao27.org

Top

http://mail.yahoo.com