Arcadia Florida Hamfest Contacts

 I just want to say "Thank You" to all who made contact with me today,
it was a fantastic success with new member sign up's and some
merchandise sold to benefit AMSAT. It is a small hamfest but quite
popular in the local area with it's night before bbq cook out for the
vendors and the morning pancake breakfast for the public. I must commend
all who yielded for the hamfest calls, that was a great example of
satellite ops at it's best. There were several operators that found it
purely fascinating and would come around to the table asking when the
next pass would be. It was a great thing to see some of the hams that
were inspired by demonstrations done in the past by Drew KO4MA and
myself, stopping by and expressing the enjoyment they have found on the
birds. There is nothing more satisfying to me than to have someone tell
me about the enjoyment they have found due to my influence. As I too was
influenced by Drew and Lee Mclamb KU4OS to become involved with the
AMSAT organization.
"KUDO'S TO ALL"
I will return all QSL's sent S.E.S.E. or not.

--
     KI4HXT
     EL97af

AMSAT Area Coordinator