Re: Grid Square software

APRSdos can do that if you can edit the file into
the right format.  It will then also display the
callsign of the contact there too.  Bob

>>> Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbrenner@mindspring.com> 01/27/06 11:20 AM >>>
After having Googled around some, I'm looking for personal recommendations for software that will take a list of grid squares and darken or mark them on a map of the US. Basically I want to automate what I've been doing for several years with a paper map and a highlighter pen.

Any recommendations?

73, Drew KO4MA