Some Duplicate SuitSat postings may be expected.

Hello all:

Due to the unique nature of the SuitSat project, there
will be some Cross postings of data.
I will strive to keep most of the information for
SuitSat that I post on the sarex-bb and other related
BB. I will use my own judgment on which information is
relevant to both the sarex and amsat-bb lists.

I hope you will understand and forgive some of the
duplicate information.

WF1F
http://mail.yahoo.com