Re: New ARRL President

I had dinner with Joel and Joe Taylor (K1JT) a few weeks ago.  He is a
truly serious friend of all VHF+ activities including satellites.  Joel
is a smart and friendly person.  I sent Joel a note after his election
telling him of the technical work going on in "the AMSAT's" and his
response, which came back 15 minutes later,  was very positive.  I look
forward to AMSAT having a friendly working relationship with League
during the W5ZN presidency.

Bob
N4HY