ARRL President

Gentlemen,
I think I started one of those things people call a "ruckus!!??"
I in no way wanted to degrade or take away from Joel's recent election-Again, Congratulations!-
We all will see results soon as I have received many e-mails about his abilities-of which I have no knowledge.  This is why I went to find out more about him and the results of the search that came up.  I do NOT know if he is or isn't an AMSAT member, just that he didn't mention it in a biography of clubs he has membership in.  I just found it odd that he is a satellite enthusiast and doesn't consider a membership in AMSAT something to mention.
I have found also, that many people use satellite resources and offer no support at all. I do the many "Volunteer" things as payback for being guilty of enjoying this part of the hobby without being able to give tons of monies.
As stated, let's give Joel a supportive stance until he deserves otherwise.  Being President of the ARRL will surely give him avenues you (collective) and I cannot possibly find.
73,
Dee,
NB2F