Re: New ARRL President

 >Perhaps he can be consulted as to why we aren't important to Amateur
Radio?>

Maybe my initial post was a little rugged, and truthfully I am not a staunch
supporter of ARRL, even though I count George Wilson, W4OYI, former
president , as one of my best friends.

It is disconcerting to me to see what I consider as the ARRL giving short
shrift to the Satellite service and AMSAT in general.

Perhaps they consider the two organizations as competitors in the same pool
for members?

I guess I'm looking for enlightenment from a new face, and in no way intend
to criticize his accomplishments but rather to tap his expert opinions.

Roger
WA1KAT