Re: New ARRL President

Geese - Louise!!!!!    Have you NEVER made a TYPO!!!!

I posted a correction where I wrote:

>Sorry left out the word "not":

>>Perhaps you should give Joel a chance to respond before you judge what he
believes. He may >>>>>NOT<<<<<< be active on satellite ham radio but this
should not be seen as a lack of interest or support. I know Joel,
personally, and I would not make that statement.

>>Has anyone here on Amsat-bb contacted him and offered an invitation to
join Amsat?

GOT IT

I wrote some more angry words but back-spaced them.
You (as a group) are bad mouthing one of the best news for
technology-oriented ham radio to elected to ARRL in years!
Why don't you get informed about who you are demeaning before flying off
with half-baked opinions.

Ed
Now drop this thread, OK

At 06:09 AM 1/26/2006 -0800, kevin schuchmann wrote:
>    Well if he is active on Sats and is not a member of any Amsat group
then he would not be
>an exception.
>    There are many ops that are on every satellite pass and are not
members, and don't forget the
>ones that are on sats often and also have a side business making money off
of satellites but
>have decided not join up and support that which feeds their sideline,they
are the ones I really can't understand.