FO-29

Hi All
Thought someone other than me might be having a problem with
the keps on FO-29
I am using both Nova and SatPC32 I download the keps and all looks ok until
I compared
the orbits of FO-29 in both programs and found several thousand orbits
difference
on the screen
after many hours of frustration I checked the catalog numbers in each
program and found that FO-29 in Nova was a different catalog number  than
SatPc32 , SatPc32 was reading JAS 2 / FO-29  and Nova was reading
another 2 line data field for FO-29  with them both reading JAS 2 now all
looks better
I am sure you old timers have found this but I thought maybe this info
might help a newcomer or  someone  coming back

Chuck
N6OJ