re: SatPC32 error 105

I, too, experience the recursive "Error 105" problem.

My registered version of SatPC32 (v12.4) works fine, *except* when I
go to do the "Update Keps" function.  The update seems to work,
and the program keeps operating, but after I close it and restart the
program, I see a box that says:

No source file was found for group Standard.
Please select a source file for this group after the 'OK'.
In order to store the filename for later starts
open the menu 'Satelliten' and click the 'OK' - button.
                          OK

After clicking the OK, button, I cannot seem to open a
"Standard" group, and then I start getting the recursive
E/A-Fehler 105.
error.

I have learned to backup the entire SatPC32 directory first,
and after this error happens, I delete the bad SatPC32 and then
restore it from my backup, and then everything is OK --- except
of course the Keps have not been updated.

I put a couple of screen prints at
www.qsl.net/n0rq/saterror.htm , in case that would help.

Any advice appreciated.

73, Dave N0RQ