New ARRL President

Hi All,
Just a note-The New ARRL President is Joel Harrison, W5ZN.
Congratulations!  I went to find more info about him and as usual, if
you are an officer of the ARRL, you really don't know much about them
unless you are from his area.  I found out he is a microwave enthusiast,
participates in moonbounce, has many satellite awards and lists many
clubs he is a member of.  One thing he doesn't mention is being a member
of AMSAT, the next best organization to the ARRL.  I'm sure this note
will eventually find its way to Joel and I hope he will become a member
of our organization to show other hams how important it is to support
satellite activity and our "Eagle fund drive!" ;-)
73,
Dee, NB2F