Re: satpc32

-------------- Original message from "Don Blachura" <haircutter@verizon.net>: --------------
Has the program been running correctly before this problem?

I had the same problem. It would display "E/A Fehler 105" over and over again until I hit cntrl/alt/del. From then on, everytime I called the program it would go into the "E/A Fehler 105" loop. I was trying to install for the first time.

I did get it going. after a few emails.

What rig are you using?

Are you using two serial ports or a parallel port?

Mike
K9QHO