Re: FIRST CONTACT (for me)

John,

Thanks for being my first contact and for replying so I have the info for
my logs!

I need to put a tape recorder in the car to record the passes so I don't
need to try to write while trying to adjust downlink for doppler and drive
all at the same time! hi hi

Thanks also for the welcome!

73 de Rich N3WWN