Re: FIRST CONTACT (for me)

Rich wrote:
 >I couldn't write down the station I
 > worked.  If anyone noted who it was, please let me know.

Hi Rich..
	I have you in my log for our QSO at 0138z on AO-51.

Congratulations and welcome to the world of satellites. It's a real
pleasure to be the first station you worked on ECHO. Sorry to say, I did
not record that pass. Hopefully someone has a copy for you.

Again, welcome aboard and hope to work you many times in the future.

Best 73 de KC8ZFN
John in EN75