ISS

Thank you Patrick and Kenneth for the information.

I have now been looking around for any signs of the ISS when it passes over
and haven't heard a peep at all, is there any packet/APRS or voice
operations active at all?

I know they have been doing personal contacts recently.

I too am in the phoenix Metro area {Avondale}maybe it just hasn't been good
passes?

Are there any other FM birds up there?

Sorry to sound like I am new at this, just haven't messed with it in a long
time.
I did run APRS a year ago a couple times off the ISS.

KB7TBT
http://www.kb7tbt.com
DM33

Remember: You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter!