NA vs EU co-visibility on FO-29

Today on Jan 24 at 2033Z FO-29 will be visible both on the north east side on
North America and on west and northern Europe. I will try to be there at 2033Z
I say try as we have a forcast for a snow storm here with high winds and the
3.3m dish is not very easy to manoever in those conditions.

Last time i work on this pass only a GM cw station show up.Is is an evening
"prime time" pass in europe. Hope it is not a prime time period also on TV :)

On an OT note our former Canadian astronaut Marc Garneau who resign from his
Canadian Space Agency direction to give it a try as a candidate in the
yesterday Canadian Federal Election has been defeated. It seems that John Glenn
space/politics experience is an exception? Space and politics does not rhyme
anyway.

As the Surgeon General says "better to be in space business than sorry...";)

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583