ISS

I know there has been allot of activity recently on board the ISS, being out
of the loop for a while I wanted to just check on a few things.

First I know that the global downlink is 145.800

The USA uplink is 437.80 for the FM crossband uplink.

My question is that I did hear that there may be a possible PL tone on the
uplink, is this true?

My second question is this the same freq that the astronauts are using?

KB7TBT
http://www.kb7tbt.com
DM33

Remember: You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter!