RE: OSCARLocator Photo Gallery

Hi everybody:

As I like to operate sats on portable and I do not
like to load the computer to field, I developed a
couple of years ago an EXCEL sheet to calculate EQX
for any time and then use an OSCAR LOCATOR. So I wrote
some formulaes and expressions on EXCEL to estimate
the EQX time and longitude and then print them out.

I wrote also EXCEL files to calculate elevation
circles and orbit templates for AO-07, ISS, AO-27 and
UO-14 though the sheets can be modified for any other
LEO sat. The data is then introduced into SURFER
(Golden software) to plot the templates on transparent
paper or plastic. Anyway SURFER can create final
results on raster format (tiff, bmp, jpg...)

Unfortunatelly, the world map layer is not complete
and only South Europe and Africa are plotted...

If somebody is interested, please let me know and I
will e-mail the files.
Sorry but I can not upload to my home page....

73, Angel EA4DUT