RE: ISS looking for Alaska at 2342 UTC (Jan 21)

When Bill passed over on Saturday, I brought my 7 year old daughter to the
radio just in case he continued to talk. We both  heard him making contacts
in Colorado, California and Arizona (simple setup at home, d7a and jpole on
the roof). When I told my daughter that he was talking from space she was
quite excited. Both my daughters will get their licenses. My oldest is
planning to take the test when she is nine.

This was the second time I've heard him. Next time, I want to talk to him
and let my kids listen.

Frank Keeney, KG6JVE
http://www.unwiredadventures.com