Fwd: Atmoshperic Density Model

 This was helpful when I was wondering about the same question:

http://www.ips.gov.au/Category/Educational/Space%20Weather/Space%20Weather%20
Effects/SatelliteOrbitalDecayCalculations.pdf

Dave Goncalves
W1EUJ

--
David Goncalves

--
David Goncalves

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of SatelliteOrbitalDecayCalculations.pdf]