ISS Contact's log...

Hi everybody...

I wonder if there is any on-line log for the contacts made with NA1SS...
Had a QSO with Commander McArthur yesterday, and I hope he logged me even if
the contact was very brief (Callsigns and reports...), due to my marginal
conditions...

Checking before sending the card would be nice...

If anybody has info, please share it!

73 OMs, de Joe IW7ECG