Re: ISS looking for Alaska at 2342 UTC (Jan 21)

Wouldn't that be a bummer being "not regular" in Space?

Seriously, I have had the honor with BSing with Bill on a couple
of occasions. This was back when he first started getting on the air,
and the word wasn't out yet. He was begging for QSO's. No takers..

He really loves the hobby, and taking advantage of doing DXCC from
space. Not only will he get DXCC, but it will be in RECORD time!!

He is a very friendly guy and likes to talk on the air! We are VERY
LUCKY to have him up on ISS! So, pass the word along.. Got til April
to talk to an astronaut on the ISS. Get your kids involved!

Lastly... please thank him for all his activity!
Lets get some more HAMS out of this!!

73, Scott WA6LIE
Salinas, Ca.