AO-51 - USB/LSB Link offsets

West coast pass was quiet (only two other stations) so it gave me a
chance to experiment by switching from USB to LSB and back.

With USB the link offset to center the uplink on AO-51's center
frequency so my voice sounded normal was -1100 Hz.  To center on LSB
the link offset was only -100 Hz.  Audio level seemed to be the same
on either sideband.

It would be helpful if other stations who have switched from USB to
LSB (or vice versa) would post any observations they have.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Donate to AMSAT at http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php