Re: Tracking Program with EQX

>I see you were asking about Tracking programmes with Equatorial Crossings.
>Bob McGwier's QuikTrak does this. The last version was V5.02.
>AMSAT-ZL (ZL1AOX) had this in stock and should be able to send you a copy.

Tnx, Terry, I did some "beta testing" for Bob, long before I knew
what a "beta tester"
was!!

I basically ran the program, probably asked him a jillion questions,
thereby learning things I never new, and that was my little help to
him in the whole process!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...