Re: Oscar Locator

>Pleased to see the revived interest in the Oscar Locator.
>To use this graphical tracking aid you need Equatorial Crossing
>Times (EQX's) for the satellite in question.
>
>"old style" tracking software could produce EQX tables.
>Does any of the new stuff do the same?

Hi John,

I'm sort of reviving my interest in old tyme Oscar functions....

I used to get the EQX tables from QST (Glad they had an interest in
Amateur satellites then!!), and seem to  remember there were other sources..

However, if there is a program that produces them I would sure be
interested....So would my grandson...he is in computer sciences in
college, and we have fun playing with basic and basica on an OLD  DOS
computer...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...